WillysTech Parts Board Frequently Asked
QuestionsPlease note these rules before adding a
post to the parts board.
- Please remember to include your CORRECT e-mail address with
your message. Your phone number is suggested as an alternate
means of contact.
- PLEASE include your location (city, state, country - give us
a clue) in your
post. This is REALLY important and pertinent for large
- Please do not post questions about parts listed on the board.
the poster directly by e-mail or telephone to ask
questions about parts.
- ONLY Willys parts are allowed to be posted to the
board. This excludes
hats, pins, and other non-Willys
- If you have sold an item and want your post removed from the
send an e-mail with the
title and time/date of the message you want removed.
- It helps when reading posted messages to have an abbreviation
in front of the subject indicating if it is a "For sale" or "Want
to buy" item.
Here are examples...
- WTB : = Want to buy
Example WTB : 2A Radiator
- WTBT : = Want to Buy or Trade
Example WTBT : "53 Wagon Speedometer Assembly
- FS : = For Sale
Example FS : CJ5 Speedometer
- FST : = For Sale or Trade
Example FST : Ross Steering Box
- T : = Trade
Example T : MB Bonnet
- AUC : = Ebay or Other Auction Listing
Example AUC : 1953 Wagon 4X4 w/ Overdrive
Using these abbreviations helps readers target what they are
searching for without reading all messages.
Here is a brief explanation of some of the questions you may have
about the WillysTech Message Board.
|How do I contact the person that posted the part
To contact the poster via e-mail just click on
their name and an e-mail box will pop open.
Scott on April
10, 1999 at 21:21:38:
Some posters may leave alternate contact
information such as a phone/FAX number or street
|Why didn't my post show up?|
Your post most
likely did not show up, because your browser did not reload the
page, it simply pulled it out of cache. Please reload your
browser and it should then
Designed By: Copyright © 2002